Re: Solo II at Marshalltown GoKart Track Sunday May 2

To: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Solo II at Marshalltown GoKart Track Sunday May 2
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:12:44 -0500
I'm planning to leave for the Marshalltown Iowa event tommorrow. I started
looking

for a hotel yesterday. It seems that there is some kind of convention in either
Ames
or Des Moines this weekend. I called 6 hotels in Ames and 9 in Des Moines and
they were all full. I did however finally find one in Marshalltown. Comfort Inn
$60.00
with a AAA discount. If you are planning to drive to the event and think you
will
just "Find something" think again! A good bet at this point is Super 8 in
Marshalltown. They still had some rooms yesterday.

Mike B. TLS#1