SEDiv Solo2 Event #1 this weekend, May 1 & 2

To: teamsolo@spbted.gtri.gatech.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SEDiv Solo2 Event #1 this weekend, May 1 & 2
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:54:45 EDT
The first event of the 1999 BFGoodrich Team T/A SCCA SEDiv Solo2 Series will
be hosted by the Atlanta Region this weekend, May 1 & 2, at the Atlanta Motor
Speedway.  A separate parking lot will be used for the paddock and general
parking, so expect a large, challenging National-level type event course.  So
far we have 125 drivers registered for the opening event.  We'd really like
to see at least 150 drivers attend this event.  If you haven't registered yet
nows your chance to get off the porch and come run with the big dogs.

Regular registration remains open through this Wednesday 4/28.  After this
date a $20 late registration fee will be required, in addition to the regular
registration fee of $45.  You can pre-register free of charge and then pay at
the event.  However, there is no fee or penalty for failing to attend, so
don't delay.  On-line registration and event information can be obtained at
the SEDiv Solo2 website per the link below:

<A HREF="http://www.eec.com/sediv/";>SEDiv Solo2 website</A>

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Deputy Steward
(334) 286-8300