Wheel spacers - where to find them?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel spacers - where to find them?
From: Ed Sawyer <sawyer@waterville.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 00:22:08 -0400 (EDT)
Hi folks,

I recently got some 15x7.5" 3-piece wheels for my 93 Prelude Si, and they
are interfering with the calipers (the bolts that hold the halves
together). I really want to keep these wheels, since they were a decent
deal, and am looking for spacers to space them out about 1/2"... does
anyone stock this type of thing or are they a custom-only sort of deal?
FWIW, they would be 1/2" or so thick, 4x114.3mm bolt circle, about 67mm
centerbore. Of course I'll need longer lug studs to go with these, but
those should be a little easier to source (but more of a PITA to install).
Thanks in advance for any info.

-Ed Sawyer
Waterville Valley, NH