Solotime Midwest Division Solo II Championship Series

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Solotime Midwest Division Solo II Championship Series
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 19:03:00 -0500
Postage was free so why not forward this without Mark's permission.

Sam

Greetings All!

The Midwest Division Solotime Series Web Page has been updated.  Here is a
list of the changes that were made:

The Calendar of events has been updated
Entry forms can now be downloaded in PDF format
Entry information for the first two events can be downloaded in PDF format
The first newsletter can be downloaded in PDF format

The Solotime Web Page is located at
<http://www.nrscca.com/solotime.htm>http://www.nrscca.com/solotime.htm.

Speaking of the newsletter...The first issue of the Solotime newsletter is
at the printer.  It will be mailed Monday night.  If you intend to download
the newsletter from the web page and don't want a printed copy, please reply
to this message (with your name) saying you don't want a printed copy.

I must have the reply by 6:00pm Monday night, April 26th or I will send you
a newsletter.

We are experimenting with this to see how many people would rather download
the event information, newsletters, results, etc. etc.  instead of getting
printed copies.  The goal of course is to save money and time.  Let us know
what you think.

Thanks!

Mark E. Walker
Solotime Series Editor