Wanted Info on Tires/wheels

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted Info on Tires/wheels
From: Eldon Brooks <ebrooks@bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:31:41 -0400
Hey there all.

I have just started my 2nd year AutoXing with the Boston Chapter of the
BMWCCA and after this past runs I have determined that I need better
'shoes' for my car. One problem - what ones out of the MANY should I decide
upon. Here are the specs for my car and if anyone could share some info it
would be greatly appreciated.  BTW - I want tires that are Non-R Compound
and good for everyday use. Preferably no larger than 16". Thanks

I have a Honda Civic DX 4door with no suspension mods at all.

Thanks again - Eldon