Mirror Khana XXV

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Mirror Khana XXV
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:26:48 -0500 (EST)
Flyers/entry forms for Mirror Khana XXV are in the mail!

This will be the 25th renewal of the Mirror Khana in Salina, Ks. Dates are
June 5-6.

This is the no-clocks, heads-up, one-on-one, two-cars-at-a-time showdown autox.
Nobody exists but you and that other car, and that's all you have to beat.
This time.

we've doubled the entry fee this year -- to $30 -- because this year we will
feed you a Brookville Hotel chicken dinner on Saturday night and give every
entrant a Mirror Khana XXV tee shirt (for an extra  $7 you can get a polo
instead).

Entry is limited to 140 cars.

If you ran a Mirror Khana in the past three years (and haven't moved) you
should be on the mailing list to get the flyer. Packets of flyers also were
sent to the Solo Chair (or RE) of most of the nearby and not-too-distant
Regions.

But if you want to be sure to get one, e-mail me a snail-mail address and I
will have one in the mail to you ASAP.

--Rocky  Entriken