Was SO, Now Nationals Ladies Classes

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was SO, Now Nationals Ladies Classes
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:38:20 -0400
<<<Now with my SO having no interest in ever competing (and I bought her
a membership so that she could if she wanted to) I really don't have a
dog in this fight, certainly not enough to run off and write a letter
demanding the SCCA abolish the Ladies class. It really doesn't affect
me. But still, I can't help but wonder if it is really needed.>>>

The entry numbers in the Ladies classes says it all. Going to Salina, er
Topeka is a very big deal for most people. If you can get your better
half to actually _enjoy_ going you have accomplished a lot. As one who's
SO refused to participate and hated spending the day in a parking lot I
say whatever works is a very good thing.

Paul Foster