Re: Fast pairs....

To: Brent DeWitt <bdewitt@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Fast pairs....
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:12:37 -0600
Brent DeWitt wrote:

> The "SO" thing got this going, but I thought it's interesting that there are
> a number of great "SO" pairs that come to mind.  The ones that immediately
> come to mind are:
>
> Tunnells
> Baileys
> Whites
> Molakers(sp?) (Laura and Stacey)
> Fletchers
>
> I'm sure there are _tons_ of others, so feel free to update the list.....

and we cannot at all forget these dynamic duos either...

Reitmiers
Shorts
Engstroms
Babbs
Vachs
Yeos
Allens
Sheltons
Elders
Kellys

And this isn't even taking into consideration the sibling teams or
parent/child teams. No doubt there are even more...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/