Re: Team SOL

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Team SOL
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:53:16 -0400
>     Membership requirements:
>
>     Driver or car must meet one or more of the following criteria:
>
>     1.  You drive in a car anyone else would be embarrassed to ride in
>         with you.

Aw, man, that counts me out.  The BMW is, well, a BMW, and the Mercury
Tracer looks all right - even if it is an econobox, it's not as "revolting"
as a Yugo or Pinto.

>     2.  You drive a car classed in such a way, that you have ever so slim
>         chances of winning.  (you know who you are folks...)

No chance in the Tracer - 88hp to an automatic?  Shya right, even in HS!!!

>     3.  You're been the worst driver of the day, more than once.

Been there, done that - at least, last year... :)

>     4.  You've completed an entire event, without getting a time.

My first event! :)

>     5.  Your "race" tires are so hard, they feel like hockey pucks.

What if you have no race tires?  I ran the Tracer on its Cooper all seasons
for a while.  And scrubbed the hell out of them!

    - Justin