TSOL

To: <scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>, <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: TSOL
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:03:45 -0700
Sure, Scott, we already have a TLS, so why *not* a Team SOL (TSOL).  Sign me
up for this one (seriously)!  :)  You have the Yugo, so you can be our
leader, and it was your idea anyway.  :)

And because the word "sol" (Team Sol) means "sun" in one of the native
languages of my home town of San Diego, we could always claim that this was
the *real* meaning of the team name . . .!  ;)

My 2 cents as a relatively new autoxer who competes an SVO in ESP (which
itself maybe s/b renamed "GMC" (General Motors Camaro), the SVO being a car
that "used to be very competitive in the 80s", according to legend.

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
86 Mustang SVO TII-1C/ESP
72 Pinto Sedan 2.0-3J