Onboard video from Texas, WOW

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Onboard video from Texas, WOW
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:28:18 -0500
What a deal!!!!!!!   Got on the Speedway after dark Saturday night.
Awesome! Under the lights. The video from the March S2  is to cool.
That place is really intimidating. When I drove it and saw the skid
marks going up the track and into the wall and it gave me a real funny
feeling. We had put in a 100++++  mph forth gear in my gearbox earlier.
It wasn't tall enough!! I did hit 6500 rpm's down the back straight
Thats right at 100mph! What a ride. Its really weird when you watch the
video it doesn't look like your
going fast at all.
Anybody who missed this one really missed something.

Mike B. TLS#1 March Apache Sports 2000

P.S. I didn't see ZZ Top while I was in Texas. Major league BUMMER.