Major decisionmaking time.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Major decisionmaking time.
From: Ryan Tucker <rtucker@crasher2.ttgcitn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 22:55:36 -0400
So I'm in the process of moving to Rochester NY.  I'm technically already
moved, but I'm low on belongings -- computer, CD's, air mattress, car,
and some clothes are it.  Since fitting a queen-sized bed in a Neon is
against a few laws (look in the Physics and Common Sense lawbooks), I'm
having to use the resource-moving equipment of my parents (and, of
course, them).

Anyway, I want to get stuff moved as soon as possible.  I miss my bed,
my cat, my Debbie Does Motorsports videotape collection, etc.

However, I run into a problem.  And this is where autox comes in.

Next Sunday is the first solo II event of the season.  My car is hungry
for some orange rubber, and she's really wanting to have some fun this
weekend.  But that'd mean strange schedule problems -- unless I want to
wait until next month, I'd have to -- you guessed it -- be at home

Now, what would ya'll recommend:

- Move stuff
- Autox

Now remember... I'm missin' my cat here.  I hitched a ride home with my
roommate this weekend, so I'm pretty good for awhile, but there's still
the bed issue.  Air mattresses are evil and vile for anything except
short-term emergency use.  They're one of those things you keep in your
emergency bag -- yaknow, the bag you keep in your car for emergencies.
The one with wrenches, a helmet, a change of clothes, some shoe polish,
a portable tire inflator...

... but I digress.

So please, help me decide.  :-)  -rt

--
Ryan Tucker <rtucker@ttgcitn.com>    http://www.ttgcitn.com/~rtucker/
GSM/VM/Fax: +15157712865           Box 92425, Rochester NY 14692-0425