Re: Fwd: Protest Oil Companies. Slug Utility Variations

To: scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Protest Oil Companies. Slug Utility Variations
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:28:16 -0700 (MST)
At 1:57 PM 4/9/99, scott_phelps@england.gdt1.com wrote:

>Author:  <HAVOCDEAN@aol.com > writes:
>

>       >You really hate those SUV's don't ya. My wife will continue to drive
>>our 95 Suburban even if the price of gas goes up. I wonder what the
>>differance of Emissions output of your EP machine compared to the EFI
>>Suburban or my 99GMC pickup with the 5.3 SPFI engine would be? I'm sure the
>>pickup if Far cleaner than any 1988 vehicle.

Jim Rohn doubts it....

>I must say, It's not so much the vehicle, as the waste of resources. There
>is NO reason that ANYBODY needs to COMMUTE in a vehicle that gets 15 mpg.

You think a 4x4 Suburban gets that much???
think again, more like 10, and if they drive like the cell phone bimbos
around here, probably be lucky to hit 8. They always hole shot us at
lights. Either full throttle or none. But then I try to make sure there are
no other a**wipe bimbos running red lights because they are talking to
their beanie baby friend on the cell phones...ever see what a Suburban
looks like after it broadsides another one?? Well you look at the exhaust
first because it's on it's lid ...

> It
>just wasteful. I have no problem with using said vehicles for hauling/towing
>purposes, as they were designed for this.  But commuting in one?  That's a
>simple waste of resources.

1000% agree

Jim Rohn
Beater Racing
No, we don't tow...
I'd rather -drive- a car instead of a -riding- in a truck