Re: R/T sits higher with Konis?

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: R/T sits higher with Konis?
From: Gerald Chen <gerald@infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:22:18 -0700 (PDT)
> Has anyone else put Konis on their Neon R/T?
>
> Is it just my imagination or does anybody else think their Neon actually
> sits a little higher with the Konis than it did with the factory R/T struts?

Yes, you're right...I've put Koni's on my 95 Sport Coupe and it appears
that it has raised it a bit (lucky I have some Eibach's or else the gap
would be horrendous :)  - it does make sense though, the Koni's are
stiffer and with the Neon being relatively light, a higher ride height
doesn't seem too odd.

Gerald