Dogwood Grand Prix Needs you

To: autox@autox.team.net, teamsolo@spbted.gtri.gatech.edu,
Subject: Dogwood Grand Prix Needs you
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:29:36 -0400
This is a PRIMO autocross event that needs our support. It is run on a
W-I-D-E expanse of freeway in Knoxville, Tennessee. The course is usually
about 2 miles long and is quite quick. It is run on a Saturday (April
17th, only, in conjunction with the Knoxville Dogwood Festival. One of
the unique things about this event is that it is a Spectator event and
they have volunteers from the community come out and work the course for
us.

This event is open to all but Modified class cars.

Just an idea, but you can run the Dogwood GP on Saturday and drive about
4 hours south to Atlanta and run their event at Atlanta Motor Speedway on
Sunday.

 See more below.