Paging Erik Strelnieks

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paging Erik Strelnieks
From: "Bob Landdeck" <landeck@webzone.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 22:04:49 -0500

Erik
I read your post regarding your experience with the G-Force radials on the
RX7.  I will be running the tires for the first time at the Fort Worth Tour
and I wondered if you would mind giving me some pointers on tire pressure.
I normally run 34#'s front, 30-32#'s on rear with the R-1's.  That's with
shock settings on GAB's at 7-front: and 3-rear.  If you wouldn't mind
helping a competitor I promise I won't beat you... but I'll try.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.  See you this
weekend... Bob Landdeck, Tulsa, Oklahoma