Re: Walking Away

To: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Walking Away
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:15:15 -0600
When you run against the "Pro Jocks" Like I do here the chances of a winning
the points championship in my Region are slim to none. The chances of tearing
the nose off my car were very real at this event. The people running the show
Sunday had no
regard for my concerns(Which have been voiced on a number of occasions).
Points
don't meen much to me. Trashing $2000.00 dollars worth of gearbox does. My
idea
of a good course doesn't include several inverted speed bumps that had to be
croosed at anywhere from 30 to 60 mph. The whole thing could have been
avoided
by  not trying to use every inch of the site. It would have been easy to have

"Designed" around the crappy parts of the lot. They choose not to do that and

a number of Mod and Prepared cars paid the price. One of the cars is out
probably
until Nationals. It will take a new transmisson, rear end and major frame
work before it runs again. Its too bad, it all could have been avoided.

Mike B TLS#1