Re: Interesting observation, GSX vs Probe

To: Fedja_Jeleskovic@pictel.com
Subject: Re: Interesting observation, GSX vs Probe
From: Mtnman3620@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:22:14 EST
You are exactly right, Fedja.  I did not shift from third probably till
~95mph.  The engine did seem a little flat before I shifted and better after I
shifted to fourth.  I can understand your explanation.  As you could probably
tell, I'm a drag racing virgin...

On launch, I'm probably gaining ~.25 seconds on other GS cars because, in the
ever-present words of Dennis Grant, the car launches like a scalded cat.  That
is by far the largest advantage of the GSX in GS.

Daniel Ledford
99 Mitsu Eclipse GSX