Chicago Solo pics

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chicago Solo pics
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 00:41:30 -0600
The Chicago region opened it's Solo season this weekend at the Route 66
Speedway in Joliet, IL.  The drivers school was held Saturday under
sunshine and 60 degree temps, however Sunday turned cold and rainy.  The
150 entrant cut off limit easily got hit and though it may have taken
all day, everyone got 6 runs in.  A big thanks to everyone that helped
out.

My fingers got pretty cold but a few pictures can be seen at
http://www.execpc.com/~cashmo/99chic01.html and Mark Hirt already has
the results posted at http://www.scca-chicago.com/solo/index.html

Anyone wishing to hand out advice on Neon driving tips, I'm all ears.
My usual round lines left the car heeled over and spinning the inside
front tire.  Does a smaller front bar help in putting the power down?
--
Jeff Cashmore
1983 Mazda Rx7 GSL = Spec Rx7, drivers school this weekend!