Re: Correction - RX-7 in AP not AM

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Subject: Re: Correction - RX-7 in AP not AM
From: mikelowe@pop.c-com.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 00:06:04 +0000
> From:          "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>

> Since we have never owned a painted car we are open
> to suggestions.  And anyone that's been to Houston can vouch for the effort
> we put into the external appearance of our cars.  So really, what's cool?

     If you paint it black, you'll never have to buff out cone marks.
If you hit a dozen cones (done that...), no one will know.  You'd
think that after 9 years of autocrossing WHITE Miatas, I'd learn by
now.   :-)

Mike Lowe    mikelowe@phoenix.net    http://www.phoenix.net/~mikelowe
Texas A&M Sports Car Club    Houston Region SCCA    Miata Club of America
'96 Miata R   BS 93