Re: San Berdoo Pro Solo results?

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: San Berdoo Pro Solo results?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:34:57 -0800
Small List until someone who has a real list or better memory responds.

A/S: The incredibly fast Thomas Harrington in a 94 MR2 Turbo, followed
by Bill Sanford in the "would have done better in C/S" TVR.

C/S: Glen Hernandez in his 924s. Glen's times were incredible, his time
would have almost won any stock class, and was ahead of most of the P5
Pro class. Second place was me, Randy Chase in my MR2.

G/S: Barbara Leroy-Boehme in the MX6.

P5: Alan Dahl with some incredible times, followed by George Doganis,
Kevin Bailey and Andy McKee (I think that was the order).

P4: In a come from way behind win, Taka Aona in his 93 MR2.

PLadies: Kay Bailey

FTD Award: Curt Ormiston

Rookie Award: Thomas Harrington

Top Nationals Qualifier: Thomas Harrington, followed by Glen Hernandez.
These two guys created very difficult indexes for AS and CS, knocking
most of the class out of the challenge.

National Series Challenge Winner: Scotty...er...make that Glen
Hernandez.  8-)

Pro Ladies Challenge: Katie Endicott

Pro Challenge: Gary Thomason (Corvette)

More to follow...