Sad Note - Steve Randall Left Us (fwd)

To: Team dot net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sad Note - Steve Randall Left Us (fwd)
From: Wes Shew <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 15:06:39 -0800 (PST)
I don't have this issue of SportsCar but someone on another list
mentioned...

 "I just read in SportsCar Magazine that fellow VW autocrosser
Steve Randall (DSP Rabbit) passed away - at only 39 years old !

 I've never met the man but had hoped to run against him someday.
He was regarded as one of the faster VW DSP pilots in the country
and was well liked and respected not only in his region but in
surrounding regions as well.   It's a shame, and he didn't even
make it to Old Fartz status.  Does anyone know the cause ?"

I had the same thoughts as that poster. Anyone knew Steve that can
elaborate about him? TIA

Wes