Interesting observation, GSX vs Probe

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting observation, GSX vs Probe
From: Mtnman3620@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:33:18 EST
Howdy all,

In coming home from an event this past sunday, I noticed something that piqued
my interest.  A competitor in GS along with myself were driving down I-65 and
we decided to 'race'.  We started somewhere around 60 mph.  I thought that 1)
my car's torque and hp advantage, 2) weight advantage (in the car was myself
and my equipment as to their 2 people + equipment) would be enough to
overpower his V6 Probe.  Well, to my amazement, he beat me!  So much for the
advantage on high-speed courses...

This is dedicated to those among us who say that the DSM cars are overdogs...
=^)

Daniel Ledford
99 Mitsu Eclipse GSX (with it's tail between it's legs...as far as drag
racing)