Cheveron Update!

To: autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheveron Update!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:15:35 -0800
I just went to check on the front, and outside was Boris, smoking a
Marlboro. Excellent chance to practice my Russian. Here is the translation.

"Boris, what are you doing?"

That's about all I could say in Russian. What I wanted to add was, but had
to say in English, "So, you're really determined to catch cancer, aren't
you. Doubling the odds?"

Says Boris, "I lived through Chernobyl. This is NOTHING for me!"

Well, it's not so exciting around here anymore. No more sirens, no more
people, just me and the Russians who are in same good mood that they were
before.

Gotta go hit the pavement and see what's out there.

Do svidanja,
Katie

Katie Kelly
Technical Publications