LAST CALL: Ft. Myers FL, McKamey School on May 8th and 9th

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: LAST CALL: Ft. Myers FL, McKamey School on May 8th and 9th
From: Darrin Disimo <ddisimo@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:26:11 -0500
Hello,

  This is the last call for students that which to attend the McKamey
Autocross School in Ft. Myers, FL (location of the Pro Solo) on May 8th
and 9th.  Saturday May 8th will be a Phase 1 school and Sunday May 9th
will be a Phase 2 school.  The cost is $185 per student per day.  The
deadline for entries is April 1st.  If you which to attend, please
notify me as soon as possible since the deadline is so close.

I can be reached at the following numbers:

Home:  (561) 451-2664
Work:  (561) 241-9077 x18
email:  ddisimo@gate.net

Thank you,