6sp Miata

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 6sp Miata
From: Topper Jones <gbrt@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:42:28 -0800 (PST)
I have been anxious to see and drive the 6sp Miata.  I
stopped by the Mazda dealer in Pensacola, FL. this morning
and they had two.  I didn't like the looks of the blue
ragtop but I could live with it.  What I really didn't
like was the price.  With the additional dealer markup of
$5000 one of the cars had an asking price of $34,000 plus
and the other one well over $35,000.

It was starting to rain so I didn't go for a test drive.
At those prices I don't think I will.  I would however be
interested in hearing the opinions of any of you who do
drive one.

Topper Jones
Miata BS