Re: Quarters (No a-x content)

To: rjohnson@friendlynet.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quarters (No a-x content)
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:41:15 -0800 (PST)
Actually, they are issuing five states a year for the next ten years.
They moved the inscriptions "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "QUARTER
DOLLAR" from the reverse to the obverse to make this easier.

They're still accepting designs for most states.  I wonder if we could
whip one up for Kansas with a few cones on it... ;)  (voila, autox
content!)

Craig Blome
Austin, TX