225 G-forces on MR2's

To: Autox List Nationals <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 225 G-forces on MR2's
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:38:41 -0800 (PST)
A few people have written me asking if any special consideration needs
to be made mounting 225 G-forces vs. 225 R1's.  Running -2.5 degrees
of camber I am now noticing *some* rub on one side of the car.  My
guess is it is due some to manufacturing tolerances (only one side),
and some to getting conditions sufficient to load the tire enough for
it to flex and rub a little.  I don't plan on changing alignment since
it is minor, but it is something MR2 owners might want to watch out for.

-Andy McKee