Las Vegas Region Thanks You, Too!

To: LOTUSRCN@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Las Vegas Region Thanks You, Too!
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:22:53 -0800

Robbie:

YOU'RE WELCOME!  Thanks for the good words.  Glad you had a good time.  I feel
sure everybody at Las Vegas Region enjoyed watching you (and the rest of the
Cally-Forny folks) run.  You, Jason, and that Darlin' Yellow Lotus can come back
any time.  Too bad about that busted brake line, but now we know that you CAN
get Lotus parts in beautiful metropolitan Pahrump.  It was 'jolly decent' of you
to take the bye for the morning runs, but then, you do drive a Lotus, so we
should know you'd be a 'Sport!'

You're right, Rick K did a mahvelous job of setting up and running the event,
and it was a great site and a good course.  (Thanks, Rick and Barb!)  Come back
next time, and bring more friends.

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB