Re: Firehawk - Real info

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: Firehawk - Real info
From: Perry Kincy <kincy@ccnet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:55:24 -0800
Jeesh, Andy,  I was trying to be quiet and was succeeding until you
demonstrated a lack of knowledge of the cars you are supposed to classify that
is truly frightening.

Please get some information before you spout off.

The 92 Firehawk was truly a custom built, powerful, and unusual car.  That has
not been the case in 93, 94, 95, 96 or since.  They are stock cars with some
foofoo appearance mods.  Now the fact that they are not production cars is
enough to get them excluded from stock in my opinion, but let's not spout such
horrible information please.

PK

--
Perry Kincy (kincy@kincy.com)