Re: Wisconsin?

To: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Wisconsin?
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:21:43 -0500
>>What do these two Meridian winners have in common besides living
>>in Wisconsin?
>
>"Geez,  Gurnee is pretty far north...but it's still Illinois.  "
>
>Yeah, the Illinois McDonalds don't serve brat wurst like we do here in
>Wisconsin.  No joke.  "Would you like extra sauerkraut with your value
>meal?"  Maybe we should use that as a selling point to get more people to
>come to our BFG series event in Aug.  Maybe not. :)
>
>Jeff

I may not know where Gurnee is, but I sure as hell know where Johnsonville
is! There is almost nothing better to eat than a genuine Wisconsin
bratwurst, cooked at Road America and eaten on the spot with kraut and
stuff. Ymmmmm.

This is my last mea culpa on the subject!

Lloyd Loring  <lloydl@skyenet.net>