Re: Has anybody asked Speedvision or any other station to televise

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Has anybody asked Speedvision or any other station to televise
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 00:22:03 -0500
I suppose I should get into this.... :-)

Ahhh, Adam, a few people at Speedvision know about autocross. Occasionally, they
even mention it in their shows. As a matter of fact, CBS Cable handles their
broadcast operations, and one of their people in the Speedvision playback
autocrosses a little.

Believe me, I push the autocross a lot. Probably more than I should. There is a
picture of my car in the playback, just in case someone with pull (and money)
will see and "want to do a show!".

--
Matt Murray
CBS Cable  / Group W Network Services