Re: The <other> Z ride

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The <other> Z ride
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 20:34:47 PST
Pat,
Don't beleive anything he says
Be careful from Mark's performance the last few weeks I think he may
have been taken over by alien control... aliens That Drive Ugly cars..
humm now I understand the coupe purchase
hurry and call CNN I think I'm on to somthing.. quick someone pull off
his face in Scooby Doo fashon..

If It weren't for Those meddeling kids...

Jeff Lloyd
Team Laughing Stock's Ugly Car club for men
President and a client...
Z3 1.9 (ugly and slow)