Official 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Official 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:46:20 EST
The official schedule for the 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Series is as follows:

May 1-2, Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA
        - hosted by the Atlanta Region.

June 5-6, Alltel Stadium in Jacksonville, FL
        - hosted by the Buccaneer Region.

August 28-29, Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry, GA
        - hosted by the Atlanta Region.

We could not have a series without financial sponsorship.  Please try to
support the SEDiv contributors who support us.  Sponsors for the SEDiv Solo2
Series are:

BFGoodrich Comp T/A g-Force Tires
        - call Team T/A for membership & info on g-Force race/street tires
        - (800) 722-3234

SF Motorsport
        - call David Frye for Koni, Hawk, Borla, & other quality performance
products.
        - (336) 683-3803

Many thanks to the Buccaneer and Atlanta host regions who stepped up to the
plate and are offering us their hospitality, especially the Atlanta Region for
doubling their effort by offering to host two quality events in the same year.
We did our best to avoid schedule conflicts with regional, Solo 1, road
racing, and national SCCA solo events.  The final event in Perry, GA will be
of special note because it will be tied in with other automotive festival
activities at the same site, similar to the annual NOPI Nationals event held
in Atlanta following Nat's.

We hope that all SEDiv competitors will choose to participate in these events.
Points based on final finishing position per event will accumulated from all 3
events to determine the overall 1999 SEDiv class champions, with class
champion awards to be handed out at the annual Area 3 meeting in January,
2000.  Any questions, concerns, need of information, etc., regarding the SEDiv
Solo2 Series should be directed to my attention.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Deputy Steward
TeamZ3@aol.com
(334) 286-8300 work