Tranny and brake fluid for autocrossing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tranny and brake fluid for autocrossing
From: David Onate <crzydave@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:53:58 -0800 (PST)
Now that we got the engine oil question taken care of.... what about
manual transmission fluid... Should I just get the Honda MTF (they don't
recommend motor oil) or should I use something like Redline. What are the
advantages/disadvantages.

Also does anyone have any experience using DOT 5.1 Brake fluid?
Should I try it or just continue using DOT 3 Heavy Duty and change often?

Thanx in advance.
-"Crazy" Dave "Cokeswigga" Onate
crzydave@san.rr.com
http://sdcc17.ucsd.edu/~donate/

"Your parents are on the internet, but their VCR still blinks "12:00"
-Cokeswigga

Joke of the week ---

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?

Mechanical engineers build weapons, civil engineers build targets.