Dang, ANOTHER Popp?

To: r.a.f.t.@fuse.net
Subject: Dang, ANOTHER Popp?
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 07:33:17 -0500
Adam,

I clipped this from team.net. Welcome aboard. I too run an 86 Corvette in
BSP down in Atlanta. I just switched over from a Porsche 914 I
autocrossed for 10 years. I haven't got all the goodies on my Vette yet,
it will be a work in progress. I'll look forward to seeing what you are
doing to yours.

BTW, I agree that autocrossing should be on TV. If 2 second sand drags
can make it on the tube, autocrossing should be big. However, it will
need to be big, loud, fire-breathing V8 cars NOT stock Neons, Miatas and
Toyota Celicas. But SCCA hasn't quite grasped that concept, yet.

Will you be running at Dogwood this year?

Ben Thatcher
86 Corvette coupe "Stealth" BSP
Stockbridge, GA

<From: Adam Popp <r.a.f.t.@fuse.net>
Subject: Why autocrossing should be on television!

Hello fellow autocrossers on team.net! This is Adam Popp, the younger
brother of two time B/SP national champion Daniel Popp. I autocross a
1986 Corvette and I'm soon to be a national champion if my brother moves
to B prepared in the near future.