Re: Hooked on Phonics

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hooked on Phonics
From: JTHOR11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:29:10 EST
Tell me about it.....

Stacey is not quite as often mis-gendered as mine is.

Jan Gerber

(I did enjoy that free copy of Victorias Secret though)

Perhaps I should go by my middle name or the famous first initial/middle
name... yah.. that's the ticket.

Whoomah!!

J. Thor Gerber

Autocross content:

Heading out to Phoenix this weekend from Omaha to do that cone chasing thing.
I haven't driven our Neon with sticky tires in almost a year.  Whadda
concept... going from 185/60 Blizzacks to 205/55 R1's in one day.  ::shudder::

From: "Stacey L. DeSpelder" <105620.3304@compuserve.com>
Subject: Hooked on Phonics

Ah, if it was only the mispronunciation of my name...

I once had a spectator at a ProSolo come up to me after a run and inform me
that the announcer had called me  "Stacey".  I said that's my name!  I got
the best blank stare I had ever seen as he slowly turned around and walked
away.

I'm sure Mr. Molleker could contribute some similar tales.   :-)

Stacey DeSpelder
(Mr. Mrs. Ms. Miss Occupant Resident depending on the days mail)<<