Re: Kumhos on order anybody?

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Kumhos on order anybody?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 08:10:28 -0800
Eric Linnhoff wrote:

> Is anybody experiencing shipping woes with any Kumhos that they currently
> have on order?
>
> Just curious if all the Japanese tire companies are problematic with regards
> to shipping.

Hey Eric, Kumhos are Korean. Sure, the tires look alike..but it's not
the same.

I should also point out that I have ALWAYS gotten my Toyos within 3 days
of ordering them, and have yet to have them out of stock. Of course it
helps that everyone knows they suck. 8)

Randy Chase (wife's surgery went well yesterday, but it will cause me to
miss Pahruuuuuump..and 1999 was going to be the year of no health
issues!)
'91 MR2 CS "yabba dabba do racing" 8-P