RE: DS, ES, and P5

To: "'Brian Priebe'" <priebe.4@osu.edu>,
Subject: RE: DS, ES, and P5
From: Rick Cone <Conekiller@mci2000.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 08:41:19 -0500
You can count on me in P5 this year.  I checked with Denver and there are
only 3 of us entered for Ft. Myers.  I am with you I hope we don't have to
run with P4.  Just imagine Peru going up against the AS/FS boys.  That
should be fun!

I sure hope we can get to 5 entries for P5 or have P6 bump to us!

See you in the Sunshine State!

Rick Cone
Conekiller Racing