C-mod is the answer to all our problems & KC event site follow up

To: "team net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: C-mod is the answer to all our problems & KC event site follow up
From: "Robert & Katherine Seamon" <forestg@ionet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:22:15 -0600
I like Mike B's car.  No I can't afford it Mike!  I know it goes really fast
too.
Since mirrors in autoX aren't an issue in cars like his C-mod we could all
get some of them and make it the biggest class at Nats this year! :-{)

Also for all you KC region members I've gotten a lot of cool info from
people offline from Team.Net and of course we've all seen what has been
posted here.  Very helpful stuff!  Thanks everybody.
We should all try to be at the meeting this Tuesday March 2nd so we can
discuss it at length.

Rob 'hoping his car is as fast as his internet service' Seamon signing off.