[BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Werace4u@ao

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Werace4u@aol.com]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:27:18 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:23:18 EST
     From: Werace4u@aol.com
     Subject: Re: FW: Pro Solo Graphics, Slightly Ticked

In a message dated 2/26/99 10:35:41 AM Mountain Standard Time, Jim Ourand
writes:

> > Since my business was started due to the need for a more professional
>  > image (hence Pro Image) by Pro Solo competitors in 1985; I am a little
>  > disturbed that a Sign A Rama franchise in Colorado got the "job" (no bid
>  > requested from me) to supply Pro Solo competitors with numbers and class
>  > letters.

The SCCA did send bid requests for both the ProSolo and the ProRally
identification packages to current signage advertisers in SportsCar.  Solotime
was among those whom requests for quotation were sent.  Mr. Ourand's company
was not on the list, as they are not currently advertising in SportsCar.

Mr. Ourand has been contacted directly, and now understands the Rally/Solo
departments bidding procedure of using companies that purchase advertising in
SportsCar.  As a general note, it is the departments policy to use, whenever
practical,  the services of advertisers and supporters of SCCA programs.

Kurt Spitzner
SCCA Rally/Solo Marketing and Media Manager