Re: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submissionfrom ["Robert

To: Jan Schmidt <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Subject: Re: [BOUNCE autox@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submissionfrom ["Robert
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:13:34 -0600
It's not the politicians or the Sports Authority. Its the teams, The Royals and
the
Chiefs are the one with the authority. The County pretty much surrendered 20
years ago to the teams. Yeah the county owns the stadiums and our tax dollars
maintain them but the revenue goes to the teams. The teams control use of the
facility. Thats where the "Yes or No" has to come from.

Mike Bultemeier TLS#1