mirrors, rules, etc..

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: mirrors, rules, etc..
From: A4autox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:40:10 EST
   That's funny, in my '99 rule book, right here on page 89, 13.2 bodywork, it
says
 "This DOES permit the installation of an additional mirror (e.g.a. "wink"),
BUT does NOT allow the removal of the original mirror."
  It doesn't say unless it has a release put on it by the manufacturer, so,
no, you can't. Though it sounds like a cheesy protest, just tell the guy to
put it back on, if he doesn't, then he deserves the paper.
  HHMMMMMM, seams fairly clear to me! so, can we drop this now? my delete
fingers gettin' tired.
     Curt Ormiston