FS: '86 CRX-SI CSP

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: '86 CRX-SI CSP
From: Oasis3223@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 09:15:28 EST
Selling my 86 Honda CRX-Si, in CSP form,,, sway bars, tower/strut bars,
Koni's,
Acura ECU and injectors,  7 inch wheels, BFG 215-50-13's,  112K,  good
compression all around, new timing belt,
Interior near perfect, still has air, has spare street wheels and 4 near new
Bridgestone Potenza  street tires, 185-60-13 if ya wanna run it in street tire
class.  and cat converter. No rust, Great, fun street car, but everyone
drives/autocrosses it faster than I do!  Building an EM rotary Midget, need
more space  (and money!!)
$2,000, in Iowa, will help deliver
Bob