Re: Warm Weather Racing

To: <RacerRay52@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Warm Weather Racing
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:16:37 -0600
RacerRay52@aol.com writes:

> Our southeastern Virginia weather gives us all the wonderful varieties of
> nature: Freeze to death in winter, die of heat stroke in summer.
>
> Tidewater Sports Car Club thinks it is too hot to autocross in
> midsummer, SCCA Old Dominion Region thinks it is too cold in winter.
> So there's something going on year 'round.

Although I didn't do autocrossing when up there (I was single and busy
chasing - - - bear?), sorta reminds me of when I was in Alaska. There
they have 4 perfect seasons.

June, July, August - and the rest of the year!!

 (and I could have autocrossed in 3 of those seasons while there - - -
oh, the missed opportunities - - - )

George