[FS] 82 VW Rabbit pickup - GA

To: h2o-vw@listproc.sjsu.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [FS] 82 VW Rabbit pickup - GA
From: Jonathan Dove <JDOVE@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:39:02 -0500
It's time to clean up the car lot.  My father bought it in 1989 and I bought
it from him in August 1990.  We need to make room for our other project cars!

  1982 VW Rabbit Pick-up, 193,000 miles, 1700cc gas engine
  5 sp, A/C, silver with black trim, blue interior
  Bed liner, cat-back Techtonics exhaust
  Factory items: rear sliding window, VW truck side mirrors,
     console gauges, big air plate sensor

  Everything works - even the upshift indicator and key buzzer!
  Dash is perfect - no fading or cracks
  Very well maintained and very reliable - ran 2 1/2 years in Solo H Stock
     class and 6 years as daily driver; Mobil 1 15w-50, Redline MTL

  Needs: headliner, A/C recharge, driver's seat cover

  Selling due to too many vehicles on hand!

  Truck is located in Richmond Hill, Georgia, near Savannah

  $2300 or best offer

Jonathan
jdove@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu