Atlanta has a deal with AMS

To: teamsolo@spbted.gtri.gatech.edu, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Atlanta has a deal with AMS
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:39:11 -0500
Tere Pulliam left me a message, last night, that we have a deal with
Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Georgia (20 miles South of Atlanta) to
run our series of Solo II events for 1999.

AMS has been the location for Atlanta Region events for the 4 previous
years.

Our first event is this Sunday, February 21st beginning at 8:00 am. The
balance of the schedule is listed below:

February 21     -       Fun event
March 27        -       Autocross School
March 28        -       Points event #1
April 18                -       Points event #2
April 25                -       Points event #3
May 16          -       Points event #4
June 26         -       Autocross School (this may be changed to points event)
June 27         -       Points event #5
July 25         -       Points event #6
August 14       -       Points event #7 (tentative)
August 15       -       Points event #8
August 28,29    -       Perry (possible SEDIV) Georgia National Fairgrounds
September 18-19 NOPI Nationals
October 10      -       Points event #9
October 24      -       Points event #10
November 7      -       Champion of Champions