Re: Toyota MR-S debuts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Toyota MR-S debuts
From: Danielle Engstrom <aria@interaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:55:26 -0600
We went to the opening of the Chicago Auto Show last night
and saw one of these puppies (along with a whole bunch of
other groovy sportscars). Looks great, I want one.

It seems like maybe we're going to cycle through a more
sportscar-oriented phase again -- as opposed to the focus
on SUVs and trucks. (I can hope can't I?)