Re: Herstory / Nascar/ Ace reporter future plans?

To: jim.gambony@eds.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Herstory / Nascar/ Ace reporter future plans?
From: PaxsACR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:58:49 EST
In a message dated 2/12/99 1:47:33 PM Central Standard Time,
jim.gambony@eds.com writes:

<< I'm not in corporate marketing so I may be totally off base.. but I'd
 imagine that one of the companies already sponsoring the Nascar teams would
 love to have the added publicity of a successful female driver.  Maybe
 instead of showing Craftsman... they'd use Sears as the titled sponsor.   Or
 one of the automakers trying to push their "Nascar sedan" at a female
 demographic. >>

Good point :)

Pax