Re: Herstory

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Herstory
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:39:41 -0600
>I grew up in racing. See page 24 of your latest SportsCar for a picture
>of me after nearly two years of involvement.

<SNIP>
>Please don't argue with me about this. I'm ignoring everything from now
>on.
>
>Katie
===================
Amen sister.  BTW, nice picture.  Got any sisters out my way.  ;^)

And yes, I do feel related to the Andrettis, Unsers, Haywoods (or is that
hayseeds) and Laudas of the world.   ;^)  Hey, I can dream can't I?

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Take a ton of bolt and steel
A whole lotta sweat, a set of wheels.....On the Speedway.
The flag is down, pistons pound
Plenty of engines ripping around......On the Speedway.
"Speedway" by Elvis Presley